[mirtoolbox] mirgetdata() function question

  • From: Polochon Street <polochonstreet@xxxxxx>
  • To: mirtoolbox@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2018 20:30:48 +0100

Dear All,

I'm trying to use mirframes() to on a Folder to split my files into frames, and then compute the centroids for each file's frames, in order to be able to then manipulate each files' centroids as I want.

It works like a charm to do mircentroid(frames), I have centroid graphs for my 7 files displayed, but then when I try to extract this graphs' values to work with them using matlab (mainly doing percentiles) using mirgetdata(), all I have is a huge matrix (which seems way too big for my number of frames). I guess this is normal, since "If the input corresponds to a set of audio sequences, and if each sequence has same number of frames, the corresponding resulting matrices are concatenated columnwise one after the other.", but I was wondering if it was possible to instead get the value in neatly-organized cells, like when I do get(centroids, 'Sampling') (it works like a charm) ?

TL;DR: Is it possible with mircentroid applied to different files' Frames to get cell-separated values?

Kind Regards,

Paul