[mirtoolbox] mirfeatures using 'Segment' option

  • From: "Mostafavi, Amanda" <acohen24@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "mirtoolbox@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <mirtoolbox@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2012 17:35:27 +0000

Hi!

So I'm trying to use mirfeatures with the 'Segment' option so that it will
evaluate segments of a song separately rather than just average the features
for the entire song. However, I keep getting an index out of bounds error, I
think because my array is a list of numbers corresponding to seconds. Is the
array supposed to be in a particular format or something? If anyone can give an
example of this being done properly, I'd appreciate it. I've been all over the
archives and google, and apparently no one else has had this problem.

Thanks!