[mirtoolbox] Re: gomezprofs and axescheck

  • From: Olivier Lartillot <olartillot@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mirtoolbox@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 16 Nov 2009 20:41:55 +0200

If your Matlab does not have axescheck, maybe that could explain why you face difficulties using MIRtoolbox: it works only with Matlab version 7. It seems that you have an older version of Matlab, am I right?

Concerning gomezprofs, actually the matrix is not exactly the one shown in Gomez' publications, but an approximation we tried (cf. script enclosed to this mail). It would be good to have also Gomez' actual profiles as well available in the toolbox. I will contact Emilia right away.

Regards,

Olivier

Aiyesha Ma kirjoitti 15.11.2009 kello 2.43:

I'm trying to run the demos and I have a couple questions.

What is the matrix in gomezprofs? I'm getting an error when trying to load the matlab file. I assume its something to do with K, or T_M/m, from Gomez's thesis, but I can't seem to find any actual values for these.

Also, I'm getting an error within surfplot: the function axescheck doesn't seem to exist. If it is part of the MIRtoolbox, where is it supposed to be?

In demo1pitch, at "sg = mirsegment(a,o)", a call is made to miroptions, and it gets to line 106 (approx.) [if strcmpi(arg,'Frame')] and I get an error:
-- Function 'strcmpi' is not defined for values of class 'mirenvelope'
since arg is a mirenvelope. This may be related to some other error or warning I'm not catching, since I haven't had this error occur anywhere else.

Thanks.