[mirtoolbox] Vs: Re: Questions

  • From: "Olivier Lartillot" <olivier.lartillot@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <mirtoolbox@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2009 16:24:53 +0300

Hello Markus & Co.,

1. That would be great indeed to be able to automatically superpose
curves from different audio files using different colours. The problem
is that this would not work in general: for instance, if we compute now
a frame-decomposed chromagram using the 'frame' option, each data is
represented by a 2D fully coloured matrix, not suitable for
superposition. So either you follow Dmitry's advice for your particular
case, or you can also dock all your figures and use Matlab built-in
interface to align and compare your figures. For instance, to have all
figures always docked:
set(0,'DefaultFigureWindowStyle','docked')
(This can be added to your startup.m)

2. I am not sure to understand what those "hidden" letters look like
exactly. Maybe it is a Matlab version or platform-related problem? The
figures in the manual were obtained using the Mac-version Matlab 7.5.
What is your configuration?

Kind regards,

Olivier

>>> Дмитрий Лагода <asd.and.rizzo@xxxxxxxxx> 22.06.09 14:55 >>>
1. data1 = mirgetdata(mirchromagram('ceg_a3.wav'))data2 = mirgetdata(
mirchromagram('ks-A4.wav'))
You get matrixes which can be plotted manually.

--
Best regards, Dmitry Lahoda