[mirtoolbox] Re: Regarding pitch detection

  • From: Olivier Lartillot <olartillot@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mirtoolbox@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2011 17:22:02 +0300

Hi Joshua,

I guess you had a look at the online documentation of mirpitch (help mirpitch)
which does not explain in very details how it works. I invite you to read the
Users' Manual for more information. To answer the question, mirpitch by default
detect the peaks OF the autocorrelation function, which would correspond to the
pitch candidates.

Olivier