[mirtoolbox] Multiple plots in one figure

  • From: Alexander Refsum Jensenius <a.r.jensenius@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mirtoolbox@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2010 09:23:47 +0100

Hi,

I am new to the toolbox and the list. First of all, thanks a lot for making this toolbox available!

I have a question about plotting. Is there a way to have multiple plots in one figure? More specifically, I am interested in plotting the spectra (using mirspectrum) of three sound files in one figure. I have some recordings of the same material, but with different microphone placements, and want to visualize the similarities and differences between the three recordings by putting them on top of each other. The files have equal properties (sr, duration, etc.).

I have looked through the manual, but can't seem to find any descriptions about plotting in the same figure, either 'on top' of other plots or as subplots. Do I just need to do it the regular way, or is there a MIRToolbox trick to this?

Thanks,
--

Alexander Refsum Jensenius
Post doctoral researcher