[mirtoolbox] Mirspectrum

  • From: ivonne julietta <vonni_julietta@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "mirtoolbox@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <mirtoolbox@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2011 13:24:38 +0800 (SGT)

Hallo,
I have some questions here.
My 1st question:
I have just read a paper and it is said that:
1. "i need to extract the power spectrum for each 0.04 s". I interprete that i
need to do: f=mirframe(a,'Length',0.04);

but it is also said

2."in order to represent accurately the spectrum with high resolution in
frequency axis, long analyzing frame with 8192 numeric sample was choosen".
From that statement i interprete that i need to do
:f=mirframe(a,'Length',8192,'sp');

from both of that statement, i write:
a=miraudio('Laksin');
f1=mirframe(a,'Length',0.04);
f2=mirframe(f1,'Length',8192,'sp');

but, it gave warning "  WARNING IN MIRFRAME: The input data is already
decomposed into frames. No more
frame decomposition. "

So, what should i do to slice them for each 0.04s and also 8192 numeric samples?

2nd question:
How can i get the power amplitude spectrum values (points)?

thank you

Cheers,
Ivon
Faculty Of Computer Science 2007
University Of Indonesia
The Lord is close to those who are of a broken heart and saves such as are
crushed with sorrow for sin and are humbly and thoroughly penitent.