[mirtoolbox] About the 'Label' option of miraudio

  • From: Martín Hartmann <martinarielhartmann@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mirtoolbox@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2010 18:44:30 +0300

Hi all,

I must correct what I have written: 'Label' works like a charm in
demo8classification.m, but I have trouble when I try to use a flowchart
design.

So basically I want to start this way:
         myflow.tmp.a = miraudio ('Design', 'Extract', -25, +25, 'Middle',
'Sampling', 44100,  'Label', 1:3);

and finish this way:
         output = mireval (myflow, 'Folders');
         mirexport ('export.arff', output);

But I get this error:

??? Error using ==> fprintf
Invalid file identifier.  Use fopen to generate a valid file identifier.

Error in ==> mirexport>ARFFformat at 313
    fprintf(fid,'@RELATION %s\n\n',title);

Error in ==> mirexport at 94
        ARFFformat(stored,f,title,class,classes,add);

Maybe someone can give me a hand with this?

Greetings,

Martin