[mira_talk] Re: read names too long?

  • From: Lionel Guy <guy.lionel@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mira_talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2012 17:26:34 +0100

Right, I get that:

  Misc (-MI):
        Stop on max read name length (somrnl)       : 40

Which means that the parameter -MI:somrnl=0 was probably not parsed... But I
also see that you ran it with the --job parameter after that. Can you try again
and run it as I suggested with all "--" parameters in the beginning and the
others after?:

mira --project=teu1-denovo-PE --job=denovo,genome,accurate,solexa --noclipping
-CL:pec=no -GE:not=4:mps=6 -MI:somrnl=0 SOLEXA_SETTINGS
-GE:tismin=100:tismax=650 >  assembly_log.txt

Cheers,

Lionel