[mira_talk] Re: read names too long?

  • From: Lionel Guy <guy.lionel@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mira_talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2012 12:32:26 +0100

Hi Christoph,

Some arguments are positional (AFAIR). Have you tried putting the arguments
-GE:not=4:mps=6 -MI:somrnl=0  after --job=denovo,genome,accurate,solexa?

You can check in the beginning of the log file to see if the argument was
parsed correctly.

BTW, posting the exact error message, the environment you work, which version
of MIRA you use generally speeds up problem solving ;)

Cheers,

Lionel