[mira_talk] Re: problem with miraSearchESTSNPs

  • From: Bastien Chevreux <bach@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mira_talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 13 Jun 2010 00:28:16 +0200

On Samstag 12 Juni 2010 Bastian Greshake wrote:
> [...]
> thanks for the help and i tried your tip immediately. What shall i say: The
>  error message changed. ;-)

Hmmm, I see. Some other changes which cascaded into something unexpected.

http://www.chevreux.org/tmp/mira.bz2

This is *really* a hotfix, no guarantee whatsoever I wasn't working somewhere
else in the code which let's your computer melt down as soon you start it. But
at least my computer is still running :-)