[mira_talk] Re: problem with miraSearchESTSNPs

  • From: "Jackie" <jc807177@xxxxxx>
  • To: <mira_talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Apr 2011 12:59:55 -0300

Thanks for the quick reply. Feel stupid now!

So I changed my code, yet now get errors associated with "esps1"

"

Parsing parameters: --project=skt --job=denovo,est,normal,454
454_SETTINGS,esps1

,

========================= Parameter parsing error(s)
==========================

* Parameter section: '(none)'

*             unrecognised string or unexpected character: esps1

===

Fatal error (may be due to problems of the input data or parameters):

"Error while parsing parameters, sorry."

->Thrown: void MIRAParameters::parse(istream & is, vector<MIRAParameters> &
Pv, MIRAParameters * singlemp)

->Caught: main

Aborting process, probably due to error in the input data or
parametrisation.

Please check the output log for more information.

For help, please write a mail to the mira talk mailing list.

CWD: /home/jackie/Desktop/Mira/bin

Thank you for noticing that this is *NOT* a crash, but a

controlled program stop.

jackie@ubuntu:~/Desktop/Mira/bin$"