[mira_talk] paired_end

  • From: Jan Paces <hpaces@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mira_talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2009 16:08:56 +0200

Hi all,

do someone know, how paired-end data should be formated for use in mira?
 I do not have those data in sff file, so I cannot use sff_extract
described in Brucella ceti walkthrough. Unfortunately it looks like it
is not possible to download .sff files from NCBI trace archive anymore,
they are offering only fasta or fastq and I cannot follow walkthrough
and check resulting files. I know rns parameter, but how to set up
insert size?

Thaks for help,

Jan