[mira_talk]

  • From: "Raj Kumar, Praveen Kumar Mr." <rajkump@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "mira_talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <mira_talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Jul 2010 16:37:20 -0400

Hi MIRA_authors,

   I am Praveen, graduate student @ miami. I am new to the assembly with mira3.
I have over 2 million solexa  Paired-end reads [max size of a seq= 36 nt ]. The
problem is that these are mutant  sequences.I want mira to allow many
mismatches [I am not sure how many] to build contig. Since I also have genome,
I would like to use that as reference genome for assembly which again allowing
mismatches. My primary goal is to find polymorphisms in the current mutant
data. Hope I'm clear here.

Could you please help me with this,

Thank you,

regards,