[mira_talk] Re: no singlets on the 454 EST aseembly?

  • From: Zhao Lai <zhaolai2008@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mira_talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2011 14:00:43 -0500

Dear Bastien,

Thanks for the quick response. Actually I'm waiting for your reply to
conform one assembly to proceed forward. So my question is: do I have to
perform the MIRA assembly again by changing the parameters or actually the
singlets information is somewhere in the output folder and I can just go to
grab them in the previous assembly folder?

Thanks
Zhao