[mira_talk] Re: miramem floating point exception

  • From: Diego Riano-Pachon <riano@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "mira_talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <mira_talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2009 12:52:48 +0200

Hi Bastien,

thanks for your reply. I added a ticket for this bug.

Any idea when a new version fixing this bug would be out?

Best,

Diego

Bastien Chevreux wrote:
On Montag 10 August 2009 Diego Riano-Pachon wrote:
[...]
I appreciate any insight you can give.

Hello Diego,

a bug. Looks like I didn't test a few things when I last made changes to the memory estimator. Should be easy to fix for the next release.

Can you please do me a favour and enter this as new ticket into the new bug database at http://sourceforge.net/apps/trac/mira-assembler/ ? This way I should not forget :-)

Dr. rer. nat. Diego Mauricio Riaño-Pachón
Bioinformatics - GabiPD team
email: riano@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.gabipd.org/
http://tinyurl.com/dmrp-bioinf