[mira_talk] miraSearchESTSNPs

  • From: hegemon78@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: mira_talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 27 May 2009 22:32:38 +0200

Hi there,

I have some problems with assembling and SNPs (ver: mira_2.9.45_dev_linux-gnu_x86_64) I use miraSearchESTSNPs pipeline to assemble 454 reads (with 2 strains), but the step3_info_snplist.txt file does not contain any SNPs even though i can find in log file for example:
Found
- 0 new Strong RMB (SRMc)
- 0 new Weak RMB (WRMc)
- 94 SNP
positions tagged.Transfering reads to readpool.
Done.
Storing contig ... Searching for SNPs and IUPACs, preparing needed data ... done.
Starting search:
Transfering tags to readpool.
done.

and close to end of file:
Saving SNP list to file: step3_d_info/step3_info_snplist.txt

any help, shall I set some switch for that?

btw.

1. I think in this pipeline, program is parsing parameter file without problem only in 1 step (file: me_step1.par), in 2 & 3 step isn't (no effect in results, and marks in log files). 2. Is there any way to force program to do outputs in GAP4 format for step 1 and step 2?

Greetings,
michal