[mira_talk] Re: manifest file

  • From: Bastien Chevreux <bach@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mira_talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 7 May 2015 20:55:31 +0200
On 07 May 2015, at 20:26 , Adriana Fróes <dricamfroes@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Sorry, I've just resolved this problem, but now, actually, another one is
persisting....the one I tried to explain in the beginning.
When I use the option "-DI:trt", the following error appears:

Your manifest goes like this:

parameters = … -DI:trt
parameters = …

Have a look at the manual section which describes the -DI:trt entry

http://mira-assembler.sourceforge.net/docs/DefinitiveGuideToMIRA.html#sect_ref_directory_dir_di

<http://mira-assembler.sourceforge.net/docs/DefinitiveGuideToMIRA.html#sect_ref_directory_dir_di>

which states
tmp_redirected_to(trt)=<directoryname>

That means that you have to give a a directory to the -DI:trt parameter. Like
this:
parameters = … -DI:trt=/path/to/some/directory/on/a/fast/disk
parameters = …

What happened in your manifest is that you found a slight bug in the parsing of
the file which interpreted your input as -DI:trt=parameters