[mira_talk] incorrect txt and html outputs

  • From: Kenta SHIRASAWA <shirasaw@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mira_talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 28 May 2009 20:16:43 +0900

Dear all,

We are now using MIRA2.9 (mira_2.9.39_dev_linux-gnu_x86_64) for
hybrid-assembling Sanger, 454, and solexa fragments with "-OUT:ort=yes"
command option to obtain alignment file. However, the txt output shows
only 21-base-length sequence from the 16th position for each alignment.

How can we get a correct txt file from MIRA2.9? Or, is this a bug?

Regards,

Kenta Shirasawa