[mira_talk] convert_project -r -v

  • From: Nestor Zaburannyi <nestor@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mira_talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2011 09:12:13 +0200

Dear all,

I have tried to use convert_project in order to get rid of the chimeric reads
at the ends of the contigs, which prevent further contig-joining.

I use:

convert_project -f maf -t fasta -r c -v 2 infile.maf outfile.fasta

but the contigs remain the same, I still have stretches on the ends with
coverage = 1. Why these are not converted to N's? Can MIRA filter out regions
with coverage=n during assembly? Any trick/switch?

Sincerely yours
Nestor