[mira_talk] Re: convert_project: fasta to fastq

  • From: Visam Gültekin <teutara@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Mira Talk <mira_talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 24 Apr 2011 15:14:32 +0300

Hi,
i did this conversion by a perl script. I am not sure if it is legal but, i can
send you if you are interested in.
Best Regards,Visam
Date: Sat, 23 Apr 2011 17:49:42 -0400
Subject: [mira_talk] convert_project: fasta to fastq
From: pearlsa110@xxxxxxxxx
To: mira_talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hello,
I would like to convert_project to convert my fasta files into a fastq file,
but I'm not sure what my input should be. I saw the examples on how to convert
one file into another file type, but I would like to combine my separate .fna
and .qual files (in fasta format) into a single fastq file. Any suggestions on
this?

Thanks,
Stephanie