[mira_talk] Re: Where is my assembly at?

  • From: Robert Bruccoleri <bruc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mira_talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2011 17:02:17 -0400

Dear Bastien,
For the benefit of all mira users, could you explain these one letter codes in more detail? Specifically, what do they all mean and what can be done about them? I've looked in the source code, and I understand some of the them (like 'G' which means repetitive sequence), but I don't understand what 'a' really means.

   Best regards,
   Bob

Bastien Chevreux wrote:
On Sep 15, 2011, at 19:04 , Artemus Harper wrote:
I've been running mira for a few weeks now. I think its done with pass 1, but
I'm not sure what it is doing now, or how much longer it has.
The last few lines are (and its been doing this for at least a couple of days
now):

[314880] ++aaaaaaaaaaa+aaa+aaa+aaaaaaaaa+aa++aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa+   11683
329647 / 9208 / 20452
[314889] +aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa+aa+aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa   11683
357706 / 9245 / 29577
[314892] aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa+aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa   11683
391095 / 10903 / 28012

Oh my. This does not look sane ... not at all. If you're still in pass 1, then
that assembly is very probably a lost cause.

Can you please post the, say, first 5000 lines of the log file?

B.

begin:vcard
fn:Robert Bruccoleri
n:Bruccoleri;Robert
org:Audacious Energy, LLC and Congenomics, LLC
adr:;;;;;;USA
email;internet:bruc@xxxxxxx
title:President
version:2.1