[mira_talk] Re: Too high coverage contig

  • From: Adnan Niazi <niazi84@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mira talk <mira_talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 May 2011 18:10:34 +0000

Hi,

Thanks all. I will try your suggestions. But one more question, the problem is
that GAP4 is not working for me right from the beginning of my work
(installation problem). Is it possible by some other means to dump all the
reads for that particular contig into a fastq or even in fasta format and then
assemble those reads with parameters suggested below? If not then i think i
will have to reassemble all the reads again for sure. Thanks again for your
cooperation.

regards,
adnan