[mira_talk] Re: "Simple" assembly: contigs and reads from closing PCRs

  • From: Robel Hailu Wolde <wolderh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mira_talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 21 Aug 2011 11:30:18 -0400

Hi all,

I was doing a mira denovo assembly for solexa assembly and after 3 days of
running , I just got an error message while it was searching for overlaps.

Here I attached the error message and is anybody have any idea about it? The
parameter i used is

*mira --projrct=illumina_test  --jobs=denovo,genome,accurate,solexa
-DI:trt=/tmp/ -SK:not=30 SOLEXA_SETTINGS -GE:tismin=250:tismax=250

*and *the input data is a pair end reads based on the specified /1 and /2
naming scheme.

*any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Robel*