[mira_talk] Re: SNP detection for genomic sequence

  • From: "Raj Kumar, Praveen Kumar Mr." <rajkump@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "mira_talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <mira_talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Jul 2010 17:33:42 -0400

Hi,
  I have couple of questions here. First of all lemme say what I try to
achieve. I am trying to assemble the EST's.

Qn 1. Can I use multiple fasta files and accordingly multiple qual files.

Qn 2. The ESTs I have is sequenced by two different techniques. To be precise,
6 million by 454 and 1 million by sanger. So I want to use both in one run. Is
it possible? If so please guide me.

Thank you,

regards,
Praveen