[mira_talk] Re: Run MIRA in Galaxy....

  • From: Peter Cock <p.j.a.cock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mira_talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2011 10:58:59 +0000

On Wed, Dec 14, 2011 at 7:50 PM, Bastien Chevreux <bach@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Dec 14, 2011, at 16:57 , Peter Cock wrote:
>> So a side effect of updating the MIRA Galaxy wrapper is
>> it will now require MIRA 3.4.x to work.
>>
>> I'm still testing my changes...
>
> Ummm ... you will hate me when I release the 3.9 line soon.
> Things are going to change, sometimes quite drastically so.

Hi Bastien,

Since I was one of the people pushing you for SAM output,
which will require some internal changes, so I can't complain
now can I ;)

And to Manju,

Could you install MIRA 3.4.0 and this revised MIRA wrapper
for your Galaxy installation, and test it please? If it works for
you I will release this to the Galaxy Tool Shed as wrapper
version 0.0.3,

https://bitbucket.org/peterjc/galaxy-central/src/305f1c74330d/tools/sr_assembly

That's a link to my tools branch of galaxy-central on bitbucket.
The simplest method is to just download the three files (mira.xml,
mira.py and mira.txt) via the website and replace the existing
copies you are currently using.

Thanks,

Peter