[mira_talk] Re: Regarding Time-estimate of mira

  • From: Ganga Jeena <ganga.jeena@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mira_talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2011 11:14:40 +0530

Happy New Year Michael,
For a genomic 454 data in accurate mode, My program din't proceed with the
contig formation since twwo days for  million reads.
How should I go about it?
wd splitting the data further to lesser number of reads for assembly in mira
and then contigs into cap3 for further assembly a better idea ?
Regards,
Ganga Jeena