[mira_talk] Re: RE Re: RE Call for testing: MIRA 3.4rc2

  • From: Bastien Chevreux <bach@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mira_talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 2 Aug 2011 21:50:17 +0200

On Tuesday 02 August 2011 09:49:54 Jorge.DUARTE@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> [...]
> You'll be happy to know that i decided to stick to your judgment and I
> will use v3.4 from now on.

Oh, my judgement can sometimes be clouded by some pretty strong bias like "the
new algorithms are the best one can make, they cannot be wrong" or things like
that. until I stumble myself in the data sets I generate over things where I
think that they should be improved.

Therefore I value feedback very much, especially those which offer views from
a different perspective ... 454 transcripts in this case, been a while since I
last worked with those except in the few test assemblies I run every now and
then.

> Oh, and thanks for the speed improvements, it really makes the difference
> to have results in a few hours instead of a few days !!

Yeah, though sometimes I'm thinking of slowing MIRA down a bit as it now
generates results faster than I can quality control.

Just kidding :-)