[mira_talk] Re: R: Re: all my 16S in one contig

  • From: Juan Daniel Montenegro Cabrera <jdmontenegroc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mira_talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2012 10:48:09 -0500

Personally, I do not think it is a good idea to analyze draft genomes. At
least they should have a certain degree of finishing or check for
missassemblies before analyzing it any further, or else you will have
missguided results.
You should start this discussion in some other more specialized forum, like
seqAnswers, or a discussion group on linked-in.
Regards,
Juan Montenegro