[mira_talk] Re: Mira3 server

  • From: Juan Daniel Montenegro Cabrera <jdmontenegroc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mira_talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 May 2011 11:26:22 -0500

that is the problem, the server and my laptop have both 4GB of memory and
the estimated is 3.9 GB for de novo and 3.1GB for mapping and still both
crash.
For some reason the log file is empty but the program loaded the sequences,
qualities and trace info with no problems and started the assembly normally.