[mira_talk] Re: Mira says "killed" as last word after being almost done

  • From: Adrian Pelin <apelin20@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mira_talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 May 2011 11:28:36 -0400

The & is a neet idea. However commenting on:

> - Maybe you killed it by error when connecting... does the time of
creating of your log corresponds to the time you connected remotely?

Likely not since the last modification done to any of the listed files was 1
h before i connected. And to kill you need to ctrl+c it, and it does not say
killed, I have killed it with ctrl + c many times and it never said Killed.
Likely got killed by something and the only culprit is the OS. I think it
has to do with OOM Killer which kills stuff when it goes crazy. I told Mira
to leave 15% of memory free but who knows, maybe it went crazy on the CPU
and that is why it got killed, or maybe it is the running time that you
mentioned.

This is a 32 GB server with 2 quad core cpus.