[mira_talk] Re: Mira says "killed" as last word after being almost done

  • From: Lionel Guy <guy.lionel@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mira_talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 May 2011 17:21:02 +0200
On 12 May 2011, at 17:12 , Adrian Pelin wrote:

> - I did not do it since i was home and connected remotly to find out it is
> dead

Maybe you killed it by error when connecting... does the time of creating of
your log corresponds to the time you connected remotely?

> - That means that only the OS could of killed because of exceeded resource
> usage or max run time, which it is I have no idea:(

I doubt it, it would have been in the case where you were running things on a
cluster with a queuing system. Not on y standard desktop box.

I'd just run it again (try to run it in the background to avoid logging off
problems)

mira --fastq --project=gigaspora -proout=gigaspora_denovo
--job=denovo,genome,accurate,454,solexa SOLEXA_SETTINGS
-GE:tismin=50:tismax=350;tpbd=1 > log_hybdn.txt &

(note the "&" at the far end of the command)
Lionel