[mira_talk] Re: Maximum read length.

  • From: Andrzej N <andrzej.k.n@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mira_talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 9 Jul 2010 01:31:51 -0500

Hello Bastien,

Thank you for advice about GTAGDB now it's working, I couldn't find out how
to make it to work. THANK YOU.

I have additional question... my sample is quite "polymorphic"... and
because of that I have so many contigs which are basically different between
each other because of ONE SNP (sometime 2-4bp difference)... Can I ignore
that? I would like to try make a "draft" do build genome and than work on
that kind of "small" thinks. This is making building whole genome quite
difficult...

Andrzej