[mira_talk] MIRA->Some good editor

  • From: Nestor Zaburannyi <nestor@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mira_talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2011 18:03:28 +0200

Dear all,

Why is .gap4da output not recommended nor created anymore? From the first day
of my MIRA usage, i can not convert my projects into Gap4, because of

!! FATAL ERROR: system error 12 Cannot allocate memory
!! Memory allocation failure when requesting -2147483648 bytes

And yes,

$ file ./caf2gap
./caf2gap: ELF 64-bit LSB executable, x86-64, version 1 (SYSV), dynamically
linked (uses shared libs), for GNU/Linux 2.6.26, not stripped

Also, convert_project for "-t gap4da" is not available nowadays, too?

Sincerely yours
Nestor