[mira_talk] Re: Hybrid EST assembling (Two species, A and B, Backbone from A, solexa sequences from B)

  • From: Arnaud Ungaro <arnaud.ungaro@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mira_talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 2 May 2012 15:32:55 +0200

I use "convert_project" to visualise the assembly
"convert_project -f caf -t html project_out.caf project"

Also mira generates a fasta with IUPAC letters the assembly folder:
./project_assembly/project_d_results/project_out.padded.fasta

I also tried "convert_project -f caf -t fasta project_out.caf
project", always IUPAC letters

Thanks
Arnaud.