[mira_talk] Re: Help

  • From: Robert Bruccoleri <bruc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mira_talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 04 Aug 2010 23:58:02 -0400

Dear Praveen,
I would show this output to your system administrator and ask his advice about where to run your job. If that is not an option, then follow suggestion #3 and accept the performance degradation.

   Regards,
   Bob

Raj Kumar, Praveen Kumar Mr. wrote:
Dear Bob,
        Thank  you very much for your reply. I still get the following error
msg,

cmd: mira --project=EAch --job=est,denovo,accurate,sanger,454  SANGER_SETTINGS
-CL:qc=no 454_SETTINGS -LR:mxti=no -AL:mrs=95 -CO:rodirs=5 COMMON_SETTINGS
-SK:mnr=yes:nrr=10 >& log_assembly.txt

WARNING WARNING WARNING!

It looks like the log directory is on a NFS mount. This will slow down MIRA
*considerably* ... by about a factor of 10!
If you don't want that, you have three possibilities:

1) RECOMMENDED! Use -DI:lrt to redirect the log directory somewhere else on a
   local disk or even SSD.
2) POSSIBLE: put the whole project somewhere else and restart MIRA.
3) ABSOLUTELY NOT RECOMMENDED AT ALL: use -MI:sonfs=false to tell MIRA not
   to stop when it finds the log directory on NFS.

Fatal error (may be due to problems of the input data or parameters):

"Log directory is on a NFS mount ... but we don't want that."

->Thrown: void Assembly::checkForNFSMountOnLogDir()
->Caught: main

Aborting process, probably due to error in the input data or parametrisation.
Please check the output log for more information.
For help, please write a mail to the mira talk mailing list.

CWD: /home/rajkump/EST-assembly-mira/ALL_comb_4assmbl
Thank you for noticing that this is *NOT* a crash, but a
controlled program stop.

regards
Praveen