[mira_talk] Re: Fishy tag

  • From: Louis Letourneau <louis.letourneau@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "mira_talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <mira_talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2011 15:51:47 -0500

I just checked and the file is already in unix format, I ran dos2unix
anyways and same problem occured.

I'll try the development version.

Thanks for the quick reply!

By the way, you have one of the most complete documentation of any
opensource|(and many closed source) bioinformatics tool I've ever seen.
My hat's off to you Sir :-)

Louis