[mira_talk] Re: Compiling MIRA -> error

  • From: Steven Cozza <scozza3@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mira_talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2009 06:52:26 -0600

I believe I had the same error and have to use the CPPFLAGS and CXXFLAGS environment variables to get around it.

Maybe try:

export CPPFLAGS='-I/home/maasha/maasha_install'
export CXXFLAGS='-I/home/maasha/maasha_install'

Before executing the configure and make.

-steve

On Aug 14, 2009, at 1:27 AM, Martin A. Hansen wrote:

Alas, same err after

./configure --prefix=/home/maasha/maasha_install --with-boost=/home/ maasha/maasha_install --includedir=/home/maasha/maasha_install

On Fri, Aug 14, 2009 at 9:21 AM, Bastien Chevreux <bach@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Freitag 14 August 2009 Martin A. Hansen wrote:
> OK, here goes:
> [...]

Interesting ... the configure script finds your custom flex, but apparently it does not pass on the prefix as include directory to the compile stage. I'll
have to ponder on this, but not now as I need to go to work.

Maybe as a quick work-around: add "--includedir=/home/maasha/ maasha_install" to configure and try again. This might work, but then it also might have unforeseen consequences, I don't know that flag well enough to tell for sure.