[mira_talk] Can someone help me?

  • From: jyotsna guleria <jyotsna.guleria@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mira_talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2011 16:01:13 -0400

Hello All,

I am running mira and got this error. Can someone expalin me what is going
wrong over here?

*Loaded 2615 reads with 1462137 raw bases.
2600 reads have quality accounted for.*

*Fatal error (may be due to problems of the input data or parameters):*

*"Fatal error encountered during load of data (see log), aborting.
"*

*->Thrown: size_t ReadPool::loadDataFromFASTA(const string & filename, const
uint8 loadaction, uint32 & longestread, const bool wantsqualfiletoexist,
const string & qualfilename, const bool generatefilenames, const uint8
seqtype, const bool sxa_mustconvert)
->Caught: Assembly::loadFASTA(const string & fastafile, const string &
fastaqualfile, const uint8 seqtype, const uint8 loadaction)*

*Aborting process, probably due to error in the input data or
parametrisation.
Please check the output log for more information.
For help, please write a mail to the mira talk mailing list.*
*CWD: /local_storage/jguleria/TCR/Run_2011-05_TCR/JCV324
Thank you for noticing that this is *NOT* a crash, but a
controlled program stop.*
**
**
I have been using similar parameters to my data set and it worked fine
always except few samples are giving me this error. Please help me.
**
Thanks,
Jyo