[mira_talk] And now for something completely different

  • From: Bastien Chevreux <bach@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mira_talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2011 00:30:19 +0200

OK, blogging is now officially dead. I must know ... I just started a blog. I
intend to use that as a way to write a couple of things which are not
immediately related to MIRA itself, or just faintly. Like the text about bug
hunting posted a couple of weeks ago, that one would have been posted there.
Kudos to Iddo Friedberg who actually remembered me that blogs can also be used
in an active way, not only as lurker.

Like every good blog, it starts with a rant:
http://itscalledbioinformatics.blogspot.com/2011/09/its-called-bioinformatics.html

Let's see how quickly it'll dry up or whether I find enough interesting things
to write about.