[mira_talk] Re: 454/PacBio hybrid & PacBio mapping assemblies with Mira

  • From: Stephen LeGrande <stlegrande@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mira_talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 06 May 2013 12:19:26 +0200

Thank you for the response.
I will contact you on your private address about transfer soon.

Cheers

St

On 2013-05-05 23:37, Bastien Chevreux wrote:
On May 5, 2013, at 23:32 , Stephen LeGrande <stlegrande@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
While mapping assemblies using long contigs as backbones and 454 sequences as
short reads generally work fine - until now, I have been unable to map PacBio
reads onto the same backbones - even when using just one single contig as
reference.
[…]
Mira quits with core dump every times at this point. This only happens with
PacBio reads.
Uncool, looks like a real bug which survived several years in some main MIRA
modules without being triggered … because core dumps I track down whenever I
encounter them.

Would it be possible to get the data for me to go on a hunt?

Best,