[mira_talk] Re: 454 mapping

  • From: Isabelle Lesur <isabelle.lesur.kupin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mira_talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 3 May 2012 13:57:45 +0200

Hello!

I used this parameter with 454 and Sanger sequences:
-AS:epoq=no
You can give it a try...

MIRA manual says:

[enforce_presence_of_
qualities(epoq)=on|yes|1, off|no|0] Default is yes. When set to yes, MIRA
will stop the assem-
bly if any read has no quality values loaded.

However, I think your 454 sequences quality data will be ignored as well..

Isabelle