[mira_talk] Re: 32-bit version for mira 3.2.1?

  • From: Bastien Chevreux <bach@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mira_talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2011 21:55:10 +0200

On Thursday 31 March 2011 11:30:03 Lionel Guy wrote:
> For teaching purposes, I'm using mira on old crappy computers that are
> 32-bit. I wanted to install the latest version of MIRA, but can't find a
> 32-bit version for 3.2.1 nor nor 3.2.1.5. I know mira is not meant to be
> run on old crappy computers, but have you decided not to support 32-bit
> versions anymore?

The download numbers in 2009 and 2010 for the 32 bit versions of MIRA had
already been in sharp decline (fortunately so), so I already had envisaged
letting them run out at some moment or another.

But not really intentionally for the 3.2.1 version, no. But after installing a
new distribution at home, I had not found the time to re-install VirtualBox,
so I didn't do 32 bit versions immediately and then simply forgot about them.

How badly do you need them?