[mira_talk] 32-bit version for mira 3.2.1?

  • From: Lionel Guy <guy.lionel@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mira_talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2011 11:30:03 +0200

Dear Bastien,

For teaching purposes, I'm using mira on old crappy computers that are 32-bit.
I wanted to install the latest version of MIRA, but can't find a 32-bit version
for 3.2.1 nor nor 3.2.1.5. I know mira is not meant to be run on old crappy
computers, but have you decided not to support 32-bit versions anymore?

Cheers,

Lionel