[minima] Re: Stuck in Transmit

  • From: Adrian Preda <ady.preda@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "minima@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <minima@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2014 21:16:14 -0800 (PST)

Hi Jerry,

As discussed days-weeks ago here on the group, the 4k7 resistor between T/R pin
on the MB and the respective pin on the DG is missing on the PCBs. My fault
forgeting it when I designed the pcbs.
Is the resistsor on the base of Q23.
You may consider using other values till it goes to Rx. I remember Mark used a
47k.

Adrian
YO4HHP