[minima] Re: Stuck in Transmit

  • From: <mohiddinbashasyed@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <farhanbox@xxxxxxxxx>,<minima@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2014 11:12:49 +0000

Also the Bank account Nunber of Sri Lohia saheb for remitting amount for the
PCB. De VU2VIz.,

----------
Sent via Nokia Email

From: Mark G0MGX <mark.g0mgx@xxxxxxxxx>
Sender: minima-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2014 07:29:59
To: <minima@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

That's not a pull-up that's a pull-down. The PTT switch will pull the
line to ground, I can't find the post but I think we said you needed to
pull high normally and then use the PTT switch to pull low when pressed.

When in RX the line should be HIGH so if you have put a 10K to ground
that will pull it LOW.

Your 10K needs to be from pin 5 to the 5V line.