[minima] Re: Stuck in Transmit

  • From: Thomas Sarlandie <thomas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "minima@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <minima@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2014 00:49:56 -0800

Jerry,

If you keep just the PTT switch connected to pin 5, do you see the minima
going from RX (default) to TX (when you press the button)?

How is the relay when Q23 4.7k resistor is unplugged? It should be in RX.

You say nothing happens when you connect it to +5V. Then the relay is
always in RX and never goes to TX? I am confused because before you said
that you were stuck in transmit.

73,
thomas