[minima] Re: Stuck in Transmit

  • From: <jerry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: minima@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2014 00:25:02 -0700

This has really got me stumped.  I changed the Q23 resistor back to a
4.7k and added a 10k pullup resister
from pin 5 on the micro to ground.  no luck. If I disconnect the R/T
line from the main board the LCD switches to RX. When the pin 5 R/T line
is Hooked to the main board it switches to TX.  With the 47k resistor I
had .586 on the base of Q23, with the 4.7k I have .576 on the base. All
the functions of the FN button work good.  It toggles the R.I.T, it
swaps the VFO, It resets the VFO. I have 5v on the Key pin and 5v on pin
5. The tuning works great.  The digital board seems to be fine. I don't
know what to do next.  Jerry
K5LRU
Harwood, Texas