[minima] Re: Resistor in main board pcb

  • From: <jerry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: minima@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 05 Feb 2014 12:14:10 -0700

Don't feel bad Adrian, I missed it too, and I did a parts count, three
times. The first time I came up one short, but a second and third count
came out right. That's why it's always good to build one board before
ordering a bunch. But everybody is excited to build this neat little
transceiver.  I hope that's all we missed. Jerry

K5LRU
Harwood, Texas