[minima] Relays

  • From: Dave <dave@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: minima@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 05 Feb 2014 16:45:42 -0800

mjpa.com currently has 4.5V DPDT relays for $0.79 each. I ordered 100 for $0.59 each! I designed my minima amplifier board and the main board to accept either these relays or the FP2 that I use on my MPLPF board. I couldn't make a footprint that could also use the G5V1 or G5V2 that may seem to be using. I will be posting the link to the minima amplifier board design later today. I am close to being done with the main board. Just have to clean up the silk screen and verify how far from the edge to put the front panel connector. It will have a headphone jack on board that will go through the case front and a volume control that will also go through the front. All schematic and PCB layout is using KICAD.

  The relays are at
<http://www.mpja.com/45VDC-DPDT-Mini-Relay-Axicom-V23079-A1011-B301/productinfo/31101%20RL/>

Dave - WB6DHW
<http://wb6dhw.com>